Chaga Thunder Mushroom Tea
Chaga Thunder Mushroom Tea
4 ounce tin of ground Chaga for steeping as tea.
In addition to Chaga having the highest Antioxidants (Blueberries have 24 units per gram, Chaga has over 37,000 units). Here are eight reasons why Chaga Mushroom Tea should be included in your everyday diet:
1. Anti-bacterial - Protects against the growth of bacteria.
2. Anti-fungal - Protects against fungal infections such as athletes foot & systemic conditions.
3. Anti-microbial - Kills or inhibits the growth of microorganisms.
4. Anti-candida - Protects against yeast infections.
5. An immune system modulator - Helps to regulate the immune-system.
6. Anti-viral - Helps to protect against viral infections.
7. An adaptagen - Adapts to the body and provides it with what it needs.
8. Has the highest ORAC level of any natural food - contains extremely high levels of antioxidants which help to fight free-radicals which can cause cell damage
Note: some treatments listed above may require more than one cup per day.
Does not taste like a mushroom, not bitter. Sweeten with maple syrup for a delicious taste.
Chaga is a wild mushroom hot tea drink harvested sustainably from wild white Birch tree in pure Midwest and Ontario Forests by Herbal Lodge Owner Nathan Wright who is certified and licensed by MDARD - Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to sell mushrooms including Chaga.
More than 1600 studies by various sources have demonstrated the proven effects of the chaga mushroom for various conditions including anti-aging benefits. Google chaga for more information on this amazing forest tea drink!
FDA recommends people consume 7,000 ORAC Units. ORAC stands for "Oxygen Radical Absorbent Capacity." This is a scale that measures the amount of free oxygen radicals in your body that a food or supplement can absorb. 1 teaspoon of Chaga Thunder Mushroom Tea per day gives you enough of the recommended antioxidants.
Top ORAC fruits and vegetables per 1 gm
Wolf Berries 258.1
Available in 4 oz metal tins. Approximately 45 to 90 day supply (1 teaspoon a day). Can be steeped twice.
Order today, limited availability at various times of the year.
- Alcohol Free
- Animal by products Free
- Artificial preservatives Free
- Dairy Free
- Fair Trade
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Paraben Free
- Petroleum & Synthetic Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. Please consult your health care professional with any health-related concerns, and for diagnosis and treatment.
By Herbal Lodge - Authentic Native American Natural Remedies